Friday, July 14, 2006



Inspired by a dear friend of mine, I've decided to join the world of bloggers. Perhaps I'll experience the liberation of online journaling, maybe I'll be discovered by a major publication! Regardless, I hope to keep family and friends aware of my comings and goings...I thought the little grin in this picture was quite fitting:

"Here goes nothin'!"

3 comments:

Deidra said...

Homeless Pete inspired me to start a blog, too! ;-)

Cute Farnsworth girls! I miss you both!

chartie said...

I keep waiting for updates ... so far, I've been sorely disappointed. Good thing I have Deidra to keep me in the loop.

Margo said...

Wow my sisters are BEAUTIFUL! Now I know what happened... you two stole all the good looking girl genes in the pool! (tee hee) But truly you are gorgeous! And you inspire me… in many ways, but most recently to also join the “world of bloggers.” I think this will be fun, we can get Megs in on it, Ben when he's back from the mish, Alex is probably old enough, and maybe then DAD!!! Wow it could be the whole gang! Here's to blogging!