Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Family days in May

It's been a family filled month. Megan got married out here in April and Margo got married in early May, so we spent time with my family in DC and while we were in Utah. It was especially wonderful to see all the family that traveled to DC and UT, from New York, North Carolina, South Dakota, Alaska, and more.

Adorable Margo and Tim. Congrats you two!!

Megan & Perry

The fam at Margo's weddingWe have also got to spend a lot of time with Joseph's family while living here in VA. I really count myself lucky to have such wonderful in-laws. I know a lot of people who struggle with an aggressive mother-in-law, or a nosy sister-in-law, but really the family I married into is just the best! Karen was recently called on a mission to....FIJI! Wooowooo! And we got to go to the DC temple with her earlier this month. Rachel, Joseph's older sister, came down (or really, across) from Oregon and I loved seeing her and little baby Ruth...sooooo precious.

Our future missionary :)

I love having family so close.

2 comments:

Deidra said...

Margo's dress is almost just like mine! I have a friend from high school who served in Fiji and she LOVED it! We'll see you in just two short days! (Although all this packing is making them seem longer!)

Karen and Roger said...

oh wow. i've never seen these pictures of me. ahhhh!!